Why Nigerian Mail Order Brides Dream of Foreigners
Nigeria is a beautiful country about twice as big as California and is located on the west coast of Africa. Country is named after a river "Niger."
Nigeria is a wonderful place to find an African mail order bride, because the most populous nation in Africa, with more than 200 million individuals residing there. In addition, from an economic point of perspective, it is one of the best African nations because of its oil reserves.
Unfortunately, oil reserves do not really help the majority of Nigerians. As in many African nations, there is a dizzying divide between rich and poor. And this is also one of the reasons why beautiful Nigerian women are looking for a foreign husband.
Another prevalent reason Nigerian brides want to go out with foreigners is their status in Nigeria.
Nigeria has a fairly poor record on the international stage in terms of gender equality (if not the worst in the whole world), and Nigerian beauties have no right to go on public without the presence of their husbands.
However, this is just the beginning. Domestic violence and rape are also two things that are prevalent in Nigeria, which is why Nigerian ladies tend to seek a more stable, loving and productive life with a caring foreign man.
If you compare yourself to a Nigerian man, you are a role model of virtue and accountability. And that is even if the females in your country believe the opposite.
Not all Nigerian men behave that way, because there are always exceptions. However, domestic violence in Nigeria is a severe issue. Worse still, the police don't pay too much attention to it.
Nigerian mail order brides fully comprehend that such a thing would never occur in Europe or America, because the man would end up in jail right away.
Another issue with Nigerian males is that they love to cheat on their Nigerian wives. It has come to the stage that Nigerian brides are almost expected to be stabbed in the back by the men that they love.
The reason for this is that most of the Nigerian men consider themselves "married" only in the town in which they reside, but believe they are free to do anything they want whenever they visit the other town. Pretty hard to understand their logic.
In fact, Nigerian males have been practicing how to lie since childhood and become masters at it over time. They can easily lie to their spouse or girlfriend without any remorse.
At the same moment, Nigerian mail order brides see how confusing relations are in the West, where males no longer understand their position or are being manipulated by females.
For this reason, they understand that Western men are looking for ladies who prefer traditional relationship, and they believe that they can make such men happy.
One more thing you need to understand about Nigerian men is that they're only interested in pleasing themselves when it comes to intimacy. It’s totally different with foreign men, who want a female to enjoy sex just as much as them. All of the things mentioned above gives you a really good chance to win the heart of a Nigerian single.
Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies are a Fantastic Choice
One of the main differences between Nigerian ladies and Western women is that they actually respect men, be a boyfriend or a spouse. They don’t know much about feminism, so that's a thing you should definitely take benefit of.
In fact, they think that most Western women (particularly feminists) act in a bad way. And they have the same view about Nigerian women who are doing nothing but partying and, just as is often the case with Western women. They feel that there is nothing appealing about it, and that modern girls need to be a lot more loyal.
Nigerian brides usually consider dating a white guy as some sort of accomplishment. This allows you to take advantage of the color of your skin. And in exchange, you will have stability, security, respect and allegiance. They want you to be the head of the family and take care of them. So as long as you have a job to feed the family, they will happily agree to have children, look after the house, and do everything they can to make you happy. This is very distinct from Western females, who believe that housekeeping is a miserable thing.
Because of their traditional values, Nigerian brides are best adapted to most European and American men, so you can stop searching now. Some claim that opposites attract, but severe relationships are generally helpful when both individuals have a lot in common.
What You Should be Expecting From Nigerian Women
Nigerian mail order brides may look quite distinct from most Western girls, but they do have one thing in common, because they are highly materialistic.
This is primarily due to the fact that many very rich people live in Nigeria, as they are teeming with oil. Corruption in the land is also what makes money flow in one direction-to wealthy males and their friends.
Nigerian mail order brides look at all the oil and cash and get pretty upset. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's something you should maintain in mind. You should understand that Nigerian brides don't want to be with a man who doesn't make enough cash. It's not because they're greedy, but because cash lets them understand that you're successful and that you're going to be able to feed the family.
Nigerian women are also quite religious, so there's a large possibility that you'll have to visit the church frequently. This is going to demonstrate how much you're willing to sacrifice to maintain your friendship. She will also see that you are ready to do anything to be with her.
Do Nigerian mail order brides really care all that much about religion? Yes, and this is because if the bride's parents are religious, they want their daughter to go out with a person who respects her faith. By this I mean that she's not going to have sex with you on the first date.
As is the case in most African nations, urban females are well-educated, but that can’t be said about brides from tiny cities.
Family is really essential to every Nigerian bride. You should also be prepared to receive regular visits from her parents and friends whenever they want. And even if it's going to be irritating at first, you're going to get used to it with time.
Nigerian mail order brides have a wonderful natural beauty, but they want to look even better. This is why they visit hairdressers and beauty salons on a periodic basis. So don't get mad if she’s going to ask you for some cash on occasion, because she wants to look as good as she can to impress you.
Fantastic Looks of Nigerian Brides
It's fairly evident that Nigerian mail order brides are dark-skinned, but thanks to English, Spanish, Portuguese, and other European influences, women in this country look very different and have different skin tones.
However, they do have one thing in common, and that is their wonderful body. You're going to be amazed how juicy their booty is, and you will surely be dreaming of it. Their wonderful forms are not only a gift of nature, but also a consequence of hard work. Nigerian mail order brides frequently visit the gym and mainly eat healthy food, so it’s not surprising at all that they are so hot.
You will be surprised, but Nigerian mail order brides actually do whatever they can to lighten their skin. They think white skin is a sign of wealth, and even though they don't want their skin to be totally white, they want it to be more caramel than dark.
Behavior of an Average Nigerian Babe
It's not as easy as it seems to describe the behavior of a typical Nigerian bride, and the reason for this is that both their appearance and behavior depend on the part of the country in which they live in. For example, women from the North are followers of the Islamic religion. They are highly faithful and always looking to stay with their spouse.
As for large cities, such as Abuja (the capital of Nigeria) and Lagos, women are very intelligent and follow modern fashion trends, which can not be said of little cities, where most of the people are impoverished and not educated at all.
Nigerian females that live in bigger towns( like Lagos and Abuja) are much more likely to have higher education and are much better adapted to the wider glob.
In Southern Nigeria, females are a little more free and there is a high rate of divorce. This is primarily because females try to marry as soon as they can and at times hurry too much.
Nigerian brides are, for the most part, quite conservative, especially when compared to Americans and Europeans. They also expect you to have a traditional masculine position.
In other words, you are supposed to be the head of the family and feed it.
You might think that you want to discover a lovely, traditional-looking African bride, but distinct cultural customs can cause a lot of friction in a relationship.
All the stuff seems incredibly simple until you actually begin dating. So, spend some time studying the culture and traditions of Nigerian mail order brides to better comprehend what to expect from your relationship.
Nigeria is one of Africa's most ethnically varied nations. It has 36 states, 250 distinct ethnic groups, and more than 500 active languages.
You're likely concerned that you're never going to study those languages, and that you're going to have communication problems with your bride. I'm quick to assure you that English is the official language of Nigeria, so you don't have to worry about anything. Moreover, Nigeria became independent only back in 1960, so most individuals still interact in English with each other. It also implies that during communication with your Nigerian love, you should not experience any misunderstandings. And knowing one another is the most significant thing in any relationship.
Top Dating Services With Finest Nigerian Girls
The culture of internet dating is comparatively new in Africa. Until recently, local girls had very few possibilities to for foreign males online.
Nigerian girls have an exotic beauty and an incredibly sexy body that you most likely won't find anywhere else in the globe. As a result, a lot of males around the globe are interested in dating a Nigerian bride.
Below you will find the best dating platforms to look for your Nigerian soulmate:
This is one of the very few reliable dating agencies offering beautiful African mail order brides. It features not only beautiful Nigerian ladies, but also females from all over the continent. The site has a lot of great characteristics that will really assist you to get in touch with African women. You'll also be able to arrange a meeting with your crush directly through the site. Translation services are also provided, and even though Nigerian women talk English really well, it's still a good thing to have in case some misunderstandings arise. Another thing you can do is constantly update your profile and look for your ideal Nigerian beauty by specifying your hobbies.
This is another excellent place to look for Nigerian brides You're going to have to pay for registration, and while you can consider it a minus, it can really help you in the future, because the chances of encountering a fake profile are extremely low, so you know you're talking to a real lady. The site also provides some interesting services worth exploring.
If you have never tried online dating, then you will really enjoy this dating agency. Registration and all the features are absolutely free, so you'll have a chance to get in touch with sexy Nigerian brides and get some experience. Website itself is very convenient and user-friendly. The only issue you can encounter is competition, because the website is free and there are plenty of men who dream of marrying Nigerian singles.
How to Behave on a Date With a Nigerian Lady?
- 1. First of all, Nigerian females are usually submissive and will always prefer powerful and confident males to those who are weak and can’t do much besides complaining. It is also important to prepare for the first date with your Nigerian soulmate. This should include coming up with distinct starting lines as well as doing some stuff that would help you relax and stay at ease with yourself when spending time with you love;
- 2. No need to choose an expensive restaurant on the first date. Just choose a cozy location that suits your budget perfectly, and your Nigerian girl is sure to love it. If you have no idea where to take her, just ask her where she wants to go. Listen to what she answers you closely, but remember that you are the man and you have to make the final decision;
- 3. Don't go empty-handed for your first official date. Think of a small gift that you could surprise her with. It doesn't necessarily have to be costly, but enough to demonstrate her that you have feelings for her. A chocolate box, her favorite candies and/or flowers should do the trick. Just don't go for a more costly gift on your first date, because your presence will already make her happy enough;
- 4. Nigerian brides love to enter into relationships that will eventually lead to marriage. They usually evaluate separate males to single out the one that fits completely into the marriage category To have best chances, listen to her as she speaks and values her opinion at the same moment;
- 5. Unless she’s the one who offered you a date, you certainly have to pay for it. On the contrary, most Nigerian girls love to play nice and offer to settle the bill. It’s best to not accept such an offer, unless you want to be seen as less of man. Pay the bill and extend the offer by paying a taxi to bring her home after the date;
- 6. Don't make the first date a lengthy one. Keep in mind that if you stay on your first date for too long, you might end up ruining stuff;
- 7. Look in her eyes whenever you speak to her. Take your time to assess her body with your eyes by looking at the whole of her, and let the last look insinuate that you love her beauty. Just try not to stare too much, or she might think that you are a pervert. Also, remember that there is no place for intimacy on the first date if you are serious about your relationship;
- 8. If your date is going according to ply, don't get carried away by the beauty of the girl by telling her how beautiful she is every minute. In fact, telling a girl how beautiful she is at her first date doesn't add any value to your discussion. It makes her feel like she has more power over you with her beauty–and, obviously, there are a few other men out there who have already told her that, and you can't afford to be one of them. Let her see you as the only person who is not intimidated by her beauty, and who will offer you the upper hand over most of the other men;
- 9. Don't talk too much about yourself on the first date. Instead, let the whole discussion revolve around her. If she asks what you're doing for living, just come up with something insane to prevent answering that question. Nigerian women love mysteries, and you can't reveal everything about yourself on your first date, but instead take the chance to learn more about her;
- 10. Having a nice sense of humor is a great advantage. You don't actually need to master some comedy stunts to make a woman laugh, but instead be systematic about how you react to the discussion, and she’ll certainly consider you funny;
- 11. To win the heart of a Nigerian lady, you need to show some amount of confidence. Confidence includes a variety of little things, like the manner you speak to her, your eye contact, and so on. It other words, you have to demonstrate her that you're not intimidated by anything, and that you can genuinely take excellent care of her without fear;
- 12. Don't talk about things you can't change during your first date. For example, don't speak about politics, Besides, don't waste ten minutes talking about the weather. Such conversations will only make you look like a whiner than a confident person;
- 13. Avoid criticisms on the first date. You can merely and moderately compliment her on her excellent looks–hairstyle, clothes, color mixture, intonation, etc. But remember to never get into any type of criticism. Even if she wore something you don't like, it's best to overlook, since you haven't really mastered her temperament.
- 14. Finally, just let it all flow naturally. Try not to force it. Be yourself and get comfortable with who you really are on your first date, and things just work out perfectly.
- Last updated: 10 Oct 2019
- Author: AAbrides